Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is my baby gonna get RSV?

I watched my 7 month old nephew today for a few hours. I also have an 11 month old of my own.

He seemed fine, but when my sister in law came to pick my nephew up she nonchalany.admitted to him being in the hospital march 5th for rsv.

That was not even a full two weeks ago.

At one point my daughter stole hid nook n put it in her mouth.

I have been beside myself all night thinking my babyis gonna get sick. We are supposed to be traveling to fl ($1200 in flight fare for this family) to see my very elderly grandmother and celebrate my baby's 1st birthday with family.

I fear all plans are ruined now.

Uhmmm… I'm supposed to take her to the doc? What the f would that do? She's.not sick. Read the damn question or don't freakin answer it

См. статью: Is my baby gonna get RSV?