Thursday, March 21, 2013

Naruto Roleplay Partner?

I love roleplaying. I do it almost every day! I am kinda looking for someone (Male or Female) to be sort of a roleplay partner for me.It is strictly online with some occasional phone calls. I am up for any type of plot, but I am picky about which characters are involved.

I tend to use my own few custom characters since I dislike many of the females in the show. I want someone who can accurately portray the specified character: mostly because I use the material for my fanfictions that I write. This seriously is not a joke. I'm under the age of 18, so PLEASE.no *** freaks okay?

Things will start out by email and progress from there. I have a lot of experience doing roleplays online on sites like IMVU, so I know how to avoid godmoding whenever possible. I expect the same from you. This is not a last resort for me, I do have a few other options I can go to if this doesn't work out (Just to clarify). I am mostly browsing the web on my nook, so that is why I do not go on to IMVU as much as I used to.

Characters I am extremely interested in: Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Izuna, Uchiha Shisui, Orochimaru, Hatake Kakashi, Nara Shikamaru, Sarutobi Asuma, Umino Iruka, Everyone in the Akatsuki including Konan in rare occasions, Kankuro, Temari, Naruto, Zabuza, Haku.

All other characters are more than welcome with a few exceptions, but these are just some of the preferred ones. I will provide information about my custom characters when contact is received.

Thanks.

См. статью: Naruto Roleplay Partner?