Monday, March 11, 2013

Should I or Should I Not Buy This Shounen-ai Manga?

I'm an otaku and I wanted to buy a manga. I didn't think they sold it on any stores near me so I checked online and found it. The manga "Seven Days" by Tachibana Venio. (Its not yaoi, its shounen-ai.) The first volume is about $60 and the second is about $40 on amazon? \(>o<)/ Online at Barnes and Nobles it's just a few dollars lower. For kindle and nook it is only about $6-7, but I'm more of a physical book person if you know what I mean (PAPER RULES!). I would buy it, but my mom would obviously and seriously probably say no because it's just manga (Its so much more!)and its pretty expensive… but I think it's completely worth it! The art and story is beautiful and sweet including or excluding the shounen-ai! My brother would also tease me about it… So I was thinking if I should actually ask my mom to get it because it seems pretty expensive. I kinda doubt buying it myself though just because its expensive compared to many other manga.So do you think I should buy it or not? Thanks in advance!

См. статью: Should I or Should I Not Buy This Shounen-ai Manga?