Sunday, April 14, 2013

Applying for my first job at Barnes and Noble online and they need a resume?

I've been looking everywhere to apply for my first job and most places are telling me to go online to apply. I heard a Barnes and Noble store was hiring not too far from me so I am now filling out an application online. Since this is my first job I am applying for, I do not have a resume. However the site will not let me click "submit" unless I have one attached. What do I do?
Is it possible to find an application online and give it to the manager at the store? Has anyone else ran into this? Any help for me?

PS. not sure if it matters but I'm 16 going on 17 in 2 months.
Added (1). I have not worked anywhere though. I might be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but don't you need to have prior work experience in order to have a resume?

См. статью: Applying for my first job at Barnes and Noble online and they need a resume?