Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DIGITAL COPY won't transfer to any of my media devices!

So I bought the movie The Perks of Being A Wallflower, and it came with digital copy so I downloaded it from itunes, the movie was downloaded in HD and its now in my itunes and plays fine on my computer but i have tried to transfer it over to my Nook HD+ which has a resolution of 1920 x 1280 and supports MP4, M4V, 3GP, MKV, WEBM, (Video Codecs: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VP8) and the movie's format is MPEG-4 which is clearly support right? but once i transfer it over to my nook the video just appears black and when i try to open it it just says video not supported? why would it be not supported? Now i purchased a Blackberry Z10 which has a resolution of 1280X768 and supports H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC, MP3, PCM, Xvid, AMR-NB, WMA 9/10, WMA10 professional, WMA-LL, VC-1, VP6, SPARK, PCM, MPEG-2, MJPEG (mov), AC-3, AMR-WB, QCELP, FLAC, VORBIS but once again it says its not support once i try to play it on the blackberry? Why is this the problem? Why is it not supported? Once again the Movie is 1280X716 and is MPEG-4 its with in the resolution rang of both devices and the codecs are supported but why would it not play on both my devices? If you guys have the the answers please let me know thank you so much!!!

См. статью: DIGITAL COPY won't transfer to any of my media devices!