Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to find and change my wireless password/ Connect with nook?

I have a new nook that i brought home and i have the start up going and now i have to 'choose a network to use' i can see my network on the list, a long with my neighbors, my signal is strong but it has a lock next to it, i entered my password to no avail.
I tried using
***
start
run
cmd (press enter key)
ipconfig (press enter key)
write down "default gateway" ip address (example 192.168.1.254)
Go to Internet Explorer OR
start
run
iexplore (press enter key)
In IE, under the ADDRESS bar, type: "http://192.168.1.254"
press enter key.
***
to change pw but it wont let me access the address it says '505 server error'

What do?
Added (1). So, router/wireless passwords are not the same, could you tell me how to find the wireless password? maybe i'm typing in the wrong one because my husband changed it and he's offshore atm

См. статью: How to find and change my wireless password/ Connect with nook?