Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Blacked out for a couple of seconds and dont know what to do.?

Okay, heres what happened: I was sitting in my bed, reading on my nook. I was listen to Pandora, but i desided I wanted to listen to my music on my Ipod. I got out of bed and went to my dresser to get it, when all the sudden, everything started slowly turning black, until it was pitch black. I still had Pandora on, and I think I could still hear it, but I cant be sure. When i couldnt see anything, I felt so… weird.It was as if i didnt exist. I could faintly feel my head and arm hit the dresser again and again, so I might have been shaking. But I really dont know. After about what I think was ten seconds, I was slowly getting my vision back. For a couple of seconds afterwards, i didnt remember why I was at my dresser.So I walked back to my bed and now am laying down, my head hurting and feeling weak. I have had a little bit of a black out before, but not as bad as this. Please help! I dont know what to do!

См. статью: I Blacked out for a couple of seconds and dont know what to do.?