Monday, April 22, 2013

I've been really sick with bronchitis the past few days. When can I go back to work?

Hello. I work at a Barnes and Noble (mainly in the Starbucks Cafe)
Since Friday, I've had really bad bronchitis. I had to leave work early and take off on Saturday. I have a really terrible cough, and at the moment that seems to be the only thing keeping me from work.
I've gotten antibiotics and prescription cough medicine but it hasn't gotten significantly better.
I'm supposed to work tonight from 5-close, (which is anywhere from 9:30-10:00)
Not a bad shift at all, I'm just concerned because I work around food and have to make coffee for people.
I sure don't want anyone getting sick because of me, but I don't want my work upset with me either.
Basically, I'm just not sure if I should go or not.
Any opinions? Thanks.

См. статью: I've been really sick with bronchitis the past few days. When can I go back to work?