Monday, April 22, 2013

What is this low back pain?

For about nearly two months, I've been having severe lower back pain.It hurts to walk every now and then, it starts right in the middle of my lower spine, and eventually it radiates to hips.At points it's so bad I struggle to sit and get up. I can barely run it starts off real stiff than loosens. I went to the chiropractor on Friday, and he told me my spine felt normal, no abnormalities. He popped my back and sent me off. But it was still in severe pain. I struggle to sit still because it hurts. When I'm in the car, my back starts to hurt from the road and the stopping/going. I haven't lifted anything heavy, didnt sleep wrong.It just hurts. I sometimes roll up a sweater or pillow and put it right in the nook of my lower back and it feels so much better. I sit up straight, it hurts. I slouch, it hurts. I can't win.At night I struggle to fall asleep because no matter what position I try to sleep in it just hurts and throbs. Sometimes I feel nauseous because it hurts so much. What is wrong with me? It can't be muscle strain, and my chiropractor didnt feel anything wrong with my spine. I've never had scoliosis or any problems growing up. I'm only 22, and my back just hurts. I feel like a granny because I can't get up or turn in my bed. What is this pain? I take ibuprofen 600mg, doesn't help. Took half a Vicodin of 500mg so it would be 250 mg, didnt help. What should I do?
Added (1). Forgot to mention that when someone presses on my lower back it hurts. Like its sore but it hurts, I rate it as a 9/10 on a pain scale.It hurts the most when they massage it and push upwards. God it hurts so bad.Is it a slipped disk? Herniated disk? Wouldn't the chiropractor have felt that?

См. статью: What is this low back pain?