Thursday, April 18, 2013

My cat is petrified.did she see something while i was at work?

Every night when I get home my cat greets me at the door. Today, she was hiding in the coat/key nook which is elevated off the ground. She never does that. She was meowing for me to come over to her because she wouldn't jump down at first. Finally, she did jump down. She then proceeded to very cautiousloy prowl around the apartment, the way cats do when they're afraid of something. Every time I moved she jumped a foot. Very skiddish. This is not like her.

We live in a small studio apartment … it is not very clean (oops.) We do have cock roaches and stink bugs. A few nights ago she spotted a spider on the ceiling and reacted to it by chirping … calling it to my attention so I could kill it.It was a big green spider.

We're on the third floor. All the windows were closed… and she wasn't looking out the windows anyway… she was looking on the floor…

what could she have seen that would scare her that much??? I've been home almost an hour and shes still a little on edge… I've never seen a rodant in here, but wouldnt be surprised. Would a cat be that afraid of a snake?

См. статью: My cat is petrified.did she see something while i was at work?