Sunday, April 21, 2013

What should I ask for for my 8th grade graduation?

Before you say I'm greedy or something, everyone in my family has had an 8th grade graduation party.
Anyway, my relatives are asking me what I want. I keep saying clothes, but I don't want a heap of clothing.
I already have a phone, an Ipod type thing, a computer, and everything else a 13 year old going into high school would ask for. Not to mention my pets, so I don't need anymore of those (3 dogs, a hamster, and a tortoise). I also am not allowed to wear makeup, so I can't ask for that.
I like books, so I think I can ask for gift cards to Barnes and Noble. The thing is a have a lot of relatives (around 7+ aunts and 6+ uncles, all my cousins, my three brothers and their girlfriends/wives, my sister, and my parents) and i'm sure they are getting me stuff. I just don't know what to ask for, I seem to have what I need…
Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. :)

(Also, I am not sure where to put this, so sorry if it's in the wrong category)
Added (1). @Balita27 Pretty sure I'm past playing with dolls, but thanks.

См. статью: What should I ask for for my 8th grade graduation?