Wednesday, April 3, 2013

White buildup on vagina?

Within the last few days I have noticed a white build up on my vagina (including the clitoris, labia and all those nooks and crannys) when I spread the lips. I will shower and clean it all off and 15 mins later its back.It's thick and I would say cheese like but it doesn't have an odour. I'm not sore either. I just got back from a run and checked myself and it was (gross I know) literally everywhere!

I thought it might have been a yeast infection due to the fact that I WAS a little sore and the inner parts of my lips were red, so I tried Canesten but that obviously didn't help. I am on birth control but I have been for just about 2 years and have been in a monogamous relationship for 3. We are both STD free. I did just start a new job and I thought that my work pants might be to blame as they are made from a synthetic material?

Please help.It is beyond annoying and embarrassing!

См. статью: White buildup on vagina?