Sunday, April 14, 2013

Will I be charged for missing textbook pages?

So… I rented a textbook from Barnes & Noble a few months ago, but I completely forgot that I rented it because it doesn't have any kind of sticker on it or anything; I just assumed I bought it from the school bookstore. Over the course of my semester, I've taken out about four "workbook" type pages in the back of the book. The pages weren't numbered or anything, so I don't think you'd be able to notice unless you counted all the pages yourself.Do you think B&N flips through every single page and counts to make sure every page is there? Do they have that kind of time?

I just really don't want to have to pay to replace this book… it was totally an accident (which I know isn't really an excuse because I should have been paying attention, but all the same… it's four unnumbered pages).

Thanks!

См. статью: Will I be charged for missing textbook pages?