Sunday, May 26, 2013

All wifi devices fail to connect to any public network?

I live in an apartment building with free WiFi and there are 2 different ssid's available but neither one will work on our desktop/phones/nook or ps3. They are not secure (no password to connect) and we were connected just fine 3 days ago but since Friday nothing works. We told the manager about it but they say that they are connected. I don't understand how this is possible. The main problem I want resolved is my desktop since I need internet for work, as of now im using my phones data but its incredibly irritating. I'm using a netgear wna1100 n150 adapter and it says the driver is up to date and working but even trying to connect to a secure network (just to see if it would) it doesn't even display the "enter password here" box, just says something wrong and to run troubleshoot.

Now when I run troubleshoot, it says cannot connect to hidden network or my network settings don't match the router. I'm so confused because the ssid is displayed like always, how is it hidden?

См. статью: All wifi devices fail to connect to any public network?