Sunday, May 26, 2013

Am I turning into a wicked person?

Okay let me give you some background info… This seemed to start at my prom a couple of weeks ago. I was in a group-an all single group. When we got there the people in my group ended up hooking up with other people, everyone, but me. I was left alone to look after everyone's things as they danced. Then my two best friends ended up hooking up and have left me high and dry, lying to me even. They said they were both grounded and couldn't do anything this weekend, but I saw them yesterday while at Barnes and Noble.My parents divorced when I was seven, and my dad lives in another state, so while my mom is working I have to sacrifice my time and watch my little siblings, oh I also had to give away MY car because we couldn't afford it, while my cousin got a brand new one for his birthday. I had to quit my job, my mom is always on my case about every little thing and to top it off I now cant go to the college I want to.
Now here is why I think I'm turning wicked… I never smile anymore, I seem to get very angry out of nowhere, I wished that I could feel nothing, I'm rude to nearly everyone, and while watching Harry Potter with my younger siblings I wanted Voldemort to win, I want my friends to break up, and I want them to pay for lying to me and abandoning me! So am I turning wicked?

См. статью: Am I turning into a wicked person?