Saturday, May 18, 2013

Are we becoming closer?

Okay so you know how people normally don't say some things around people they don't know too well? For example "cuss words". Well this guy was playing chess on his Nook and I was helping him (along with another guy) and well he's not every good.So when he got a little "angry" he'd call the other person (the computer) a b¡tch. He said it a lot. (Now I have no problem with it.) normally he wouldn't say anything like that around me or in class. We sit in the back and the teacher couldn't hear so that wasn't an issue. I was just kind of shocked he said that around us. I mean we aren't close (I wish we were). I've heard him do it around his friends before (probably thinking no one was listening) but not around me. We have been talking more lately so do you think he could be getting more comfortable with me? Or could it be that the other guy was there so he was calmer i guess? and he knew we wouldn't tell or anything. Thank you!

См. статью: Are we becoming closer?