Monday, May 13, 2013

Been having a lot of tablet troubles?

So I bought a Nook Color a couple years ago and it never really worked right. I am so disappointed with the nook.It never worked right.So I was planning on buying an iPad, until my mom just got one today. And now I have no patience to use my nook after using hers. I absolutely love the ipad. The only bad thing is i can't take hers to school with me. I have been thinking about getting a laptop too.So it has made me rethink everything. Would I be better off with an iPad, another tablet, or a laptop. I have also looked at the convertible laptops and thought they were really neat. What should I do? I would use it for entertainment, typing up school papers, surfing the web, editing photos etc.also if I get an ipad I would get a keyboard case for it.

См. статью: Been having a lot of tablet troubles?