Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bookstores that sell yaoi manga in the bay area?

There are barely any bookstores in my area(about 80% of the time I'm in SJ, but I really end up all over the bay area), and the only one within walking distance is Barnes and Noble and I have never found any yaoi there. I read a lot online, but I really love books themselves and I love adding things to my collection, even things that I've already read. If I ever do find the rare yaoi book, I can usually slip it by my mother if I buy a few other things, but I prefer to shop by myself. The problem with buying things online is that my mother sees EXACTLY what I'm buying, and a lot of the time I can't buy exactly what I want that way. Plus, I really just like shopping by myself. I buy some yaoi at the conventions I go to, but sometimes I end up getting carded and that's frustrating as hell(damn plastic wrapped ones always get me: P) So what I'm asking is, does anyone know any stores in the bay area(CA, you know) that sell yaoi manga? Even bookstores with a large amount of manga in general? I'm really looking for a new shop, and my used bookshops sell nothing CLOSE to yaoi. Any help in general would be good, thank you very much :)

См. статью: Bookstores that sell yaoi manga in the bay area?