Monday, November 5, 2012

How to publish a novella?

After perusing numerous, similar questions, I've come to the realization that I need to send my s@%t through the proper channels. I figure that the proper starting point should be to look in some sort of "literary marketplace" book to find a literary agent.So I'd like to know if someone here can reply with some sort of link to Barnes and Noble or amazon that has one of these books. PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO LOOK IN A LIBRARY. Given that I'm lucky and talented enough to find a literary agent, what would happen next? A response from someone with experience in this matter would be valued. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Added (1). If someone out there has published something can you send me a link or something for the site where you found your literary agent?
>>> How to publish a novella?