Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Company Take Over, How Do i report employers when filing for unemployment?

I worked for a college bookstore for about 4 years, the last year (not fully a year) Barnes and Noble came and took over. I did receive two W2s when tax time came around, i used to get payed through the school auxiliary, but when Barnes and Noble took over i was paid through them. I am now trying to file for unemployment and it asked my job history i know i report Barnes and Noble as last employer but it asked for last 18 months of job history, do i report the The school auxiliary even though its sort of the same place. I'm confused on how this works i mean i worked with the other longer and i had more pay then and more hours so if i report them it might benefit me somewhat right. I don't know. Please help. Thank You ^_^!

См. статью: Company Take Over, How Do i report employers when filing for unemployment?