Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I would like suggestions about selling books?

I'm 19 and during my high school years i was a book addict. I bought books every time i received my allowance. I recently bought a nook, and well i buy books online once in a while. Because i was busy with college, i have not had time to read at all. Now, i have over a hundred books that are just laying to waste because i don't need them any more since i buy them cheaper on my nook. And since being a teenager, i have a whole bunch of romance, paranormal, and other kinds of books.
I dont want to donate them, i want to make a profit out of them. But i don't know how to sell them online like amazon, or eBay cause i am worried that i might be scammed or something. I don't know any book stores that buy used books.
I cant put a yard sell because of my parent, and plus my neighborhood consist of only older people, no teenagers at all.
Any suggestion on how i can sell them???

См. статью: I would like suggestions about selling books?