Thursday, May 16, 2013

Do i deserve a phone?

Ok so im the second daughter. The oldest barely does anything she just watch anime all day on the laptop after comming back from school. Basically gets b's and lower on her grades shes in high school. And me im in middle im responsible and i get only a's and b's. I do mostly everything to help at my house. I cook i clean and i do my homework. And i dont really ask for anything.Im like the best in the house.but theproblem is my mo and dad wont get me a phone. I dont think it is fair.My older sis has a phone. I have a dumb nook tablet.Im just like really? My sis says i cant have one till i get into highschool like she did. When she was in middle and i was in elementary we didnt have sufficient money because my mum ha dno job and my dad lost his. Then now my sis in high and me in middle we got lots more money and i want a phone.My sis says its not fair. I never get anything. I only got a nook and thats it.Do i deserve a phone?

См. статью: Do i deserve a phone?