Thursday, May 9, 2013

How many books am I allowed to upload and sell using Barnes and Noble Nook Press?

I do a lot of online marketing and my current business venture involves buying and selling eBooks with resale rights. Currently I have been using Barnes and Noble because they recently launched Nook Press which makes it really easy to convert my.doc files to.epub. This is my Nook Book Superstore as I like to call it.

www.barenesandnoble.com/c/Travis-Pasto…

As you can see I currently have 24 different eBooks up for sale.My question however is, when I go to add my 25th title I continue to get an error message. Nothing specific, just that there has been a problem and their team at Nook Press has been informed of the issue and will work on resolving it. Have I reached my title limit that I can have for sale? I have thousands of titles I was hoping to make live on Barnes and Noble's Nook.Am I stuck with only being able to have 24 for sale at a time?

For other great novels check out this up and coming author at:

www.CherelleCooper.com
Added (1). Http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/Travis-Pastore

См. статью: How many books am I allowed to upload and sell using Barnes and Noble Nook Press?