Thursday, May 9, 2013

On a scale from 1-10 how annoying is it when a slow/bad reader is picked to read in class?

They turn this: Dogs vary in sizes, colors, coat types, and shapes.It is found everywhere, in every nook and corner of the world. Dogs are animal that have lived with people as pets for more than 10, 000 years; longer than any other animal.

Into this: Dogs v-v-vary sizes… wait no… in sizes, col… or..s, coal… coa--coat types and… uh.where was i… shapes. Its found everytime… everywhere, in e-every… nook … corner… and corner/… of the world. Dogs are aminal… animals that have live… lived with… people a-as p-pats..pet..pets… for more… t-t-than 1000, 000 wait 10, 000 years; l-long than any animal… longe.r… longer than a-any other a-animal!
Added (1). Princess - Did I say I was talking about a specific person? No. Was I? No. I was just taking examples. There is nothing wrong with being a slow reader, and there is nothing wrong with me being annoyed by it. I was simply stating my opinion, and I decided to give an example.

I was waiting for someone to say exactly what you said so I could reply.So… thanks!

См. статью: On a scale from 1-10 how annoying is it when a slow/bad reader is picked to read in class?