Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I would really appreciate some outside opinion?

I kinda have a problem. I am in high school and I really can't seem to find were my nook in my life is. I mean I'm not super smart or have the best grades, I'm not a sports guy really, I'm not a heavy gamer either. I am generally known as the shy kid who is socially inept. I have friends but to be honest I;m kind of their punching bag for when they have bad days and and need to throw it at someone else. We are all kind of geeks, like we all like comics and sci fi, except for one of my friends who I suspect has the need to be superior to me. He always tries to embarass me in front of his other more popular friends and I'm always trapped in my problem, not knowing where I belong with people generally. I've talked to my parents, who both have differing opinions on what I should do and the school guidance counselor doesn't really pay attention to my problem (but then again there is alot of people at my school) and my friends don't really care. Summarized, I am a really shy kid, who fades into the background of every situation I'm put in and I am the stress ball for my friend sproblems and can't even solve my own! I know this is pretty long but I would REALLY appreciate if somebody could answer with having read the entire paragraph. Thanks Guys

См. статью: I would really appreciate some outside opinion?