Friday, October 24, 2014

How to clear Nook HD shop history?

Awhile back me and my twin sister Jade had a question about the Nook HD. Our other little sister Stella is only 6, and she loves to play on the Nook. Both Jade and I read NA paranormal romance books so we where told by our Mam to wipe all possible history about the books we looked for or internet searches about our books that we might have done. So we went to do that only to find that we could not figure out how. We went online only to find a lot of comments on the same thing, every answer said the same thing. You Cant! So Stella was not aloud to play games or read children's books on the nook. I was just playing around in the setting and found low and behold, you can! So i will answer my own question down below on how to erase shop history. This is for all that where told you can not erase it and future people with the same question. Look for my answer down below and i'm sure there will be other answers with the same info. Good luck!

Read more: How to clear Nook HD shop history?