Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros and cons of buying this house?

My partner and I are looking for a house to call our own. We got really close to getting one we were in love with, however it did not pass a home inspection, so we've moved on.

I love two story houses, I like the privacy an upstairs bedroom has to offer. I also love older homes with all their nooks and crannies! I'm just not a fan of "cookie cutter" ranch, open style houses.

However, there isn't much out there right now, at least not where I live. We found a home in our price range on a cul-de-sac that has pretty much nothing wrong with it. However it is very much a cookie cutter house, ranch style, no basement, one story, and small.It's everything I hate about a house, but it's a house… and it has nothing wrong with it, will pass a home inspection, very nice neighborhood, fenced in back yard, etc.

Should I just keep waiting around for a different house or really consider buying this one?

См. статью: Pros and cons of buying this house?