Monday, May 27, 2013

Should i try to explain it or leave her alone?

I know i've probably already asked too many questions about this but im so desperate! Go to some of my other questions to read the full story(i would copy and paste it, but im on my nook and i cant).So after what i typed before happened, my friend gave her a note. He said it was from me. Then, the girl shook her head and threw the note away.Im nervous as f**k to go up to her and just say that i wasn't trying tp date her. But is it good to tell her or should i just leave her alone? Also, how should i tell her? Should i leave a note in her locker and tell her at the end of the letter it is from me? Or should i talk about it loudly while near her? I know i sound desperate but thats because i am!

См. статью: Should i try to explain it or leave her alone?