Saturday, May 11, 2013

Very Dissatisfied with B&N?

I purchased a book from Barnes and Noble and because I was really late (like 3 weeks past the 15 day extension) I was charged $167 for the full price of the book. Which I am okay with only because it was my mistake and I need to pay the consequences.

BUT today I got an email, after I already paid the price of the book in full.telling my Barnes and Noble charged me an ADDITIONAL $50 for the SAME book that I was already charged full price for.
And that makes me so angry. Okay, I messed up and was charged for it, so why am I getting all these additional charges and it's not just that one, earlier in the week for the same exact book I was charged a random fee of $8.50 WHY.

Can someone please explain to me why they can just do this whenever they please?

См. статью: Very Dissatisfied with B&N?