Thursday, May 30, 2013

What books can you recommend?

Ok.So I've read a lot. Some of My favorite books are The Virgin Suicides, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Go Ask Alice and The Hunger Games. I hated the Twilight Saga. I never really had an interest in Harry Potter. I liked the Phantom Tollbooth and Alice in Wonderland. I went on a spree the other day at Barnes and Noble and brought: The Lovely Bones, Battle Royale, And Then There were none, Slaughter House Five, World War Z, The Great Gatsby, A Catcher in the Rye, Looking for Alaska, A Clockwork Orange, Lucy in the Sky and Crank.
I read really fast and I was wondering what books I should read after these. Thank You!
Added (1). I've also read a series of Unforunate Events, the Hunger Games Triology, The Percy Jackson series, Perfect by Ellen Hopkins,

См. статью: What books can you recommend?