Thursday, May 30, 2013

Is this a Bed bug or not (pic)?

I see this little bug hanging on the bright lamp in the room. I inspected it for about 15 minutes and it looks like a beetle with fury like legs.It moves a bit slow. I placed it outside and it seems to have flown away or jumped off the paper. I've searched the beds, clothing, and furniture and I don't see any bed bugs at all.It was hard to take a detailed pic but if you look really close the head on this bug is similar to that of a beetle, it's almost box shaped, it's a weird shape but not the tick like shape of bed bugs.

I swore once I saw a clear bug climb into my keyboard and it was never to be seen again. I live in a rural area now and I've seen a lot of strange bugs in my home. I've seen some ants, spiders (of different colors, and sizes), small window bugs, silverfish etc… I question whether there are bedbugs in here because I have a ringworm like bite on my arm and a few nights ago there seemed to be a bite near my groin area and sometimes I break out with bumps on face or one on my leg. I was told that you get a lot of seasonal allergies out here.

I am up at all hours day and night and I have not seen any bed bugs. I even have white sheets and I still don't see any signs of bedbugs. I've checked the outlets and pretty much every nook and cranny and nothing is to be found.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95063330@N02/8887432854/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95063330@N02/8887437490/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95063330@N02/8887428490/in/photostream/lightbox/
Added (1). It wasn't flat but a bit more rounded.

См. статью: Is this a Bed bug or not (pic)?