Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What kind of tablet should I get? - 1

I want to get a tablet soon but not sure what to go for, here is what I am looking for.. .
1.Be able to surf the internet well
2.Be able to have card game (and other game) apps for cheap
3. Also have cool helpful apps like calendar, calculator, alarm clock, note pad, etc.
4.Be able to upload e-books or epubs
5. I don't know how much they can run to but I would prefer one under $300 if that is possible or just leave your opinions on the ones worth while.
6. Possibly watch movies
I mostly want to be able to get on the internet, play games, and read on it but just give me information and advice. I understand some might not be able to do some much. If it can't have books that is fine since I have a Nook. And I understand price=product quality. I looked at the Nook HD's and they look like their a Nook first, and anything else 2nd like not being so good with internet, games, etc.

См. статью: What kind of tablet should I get? - 1