Sunday, June 9, 2013

House stereo.the loudest surround?

Never ask a question so not sure if i am doing right. But read and you guys help me a lot.

This is my problem. I live alone in 2000 sq foot house. I love listening to music. I pit sirius radio on the tv and blast it. Windows open. Ilive 2 1/2 acres so i can put louder.now the panasonid, (ex left it) is a surround system and goes to 82 percent max. I got five small cheapy speaker and they dont sound to loud. Crack after a while. I git a sub woofer too thats strong. I excercise in another room so i blast it so i can hear it. I gone outside and only hear half way.So no complains from neighbor. I am constantly putting the speaker wires (i got a cat that loves to chew cables).

I want louder speakers. Really loud because my house is big and i go outside a lot and want to hear.sometime i connect my i touch and hear that.

I been thinking going to walmart and buying a new surround system. But i want a loud one tat wont break my budget. A few hundred dollars or so. Any suggestion?

My car blast big time. I got to turn it down. Its a convertible. I dont want to go deaf. But i want a super loud system.

Buy a new surround system… or invest speakers. Also whats a good number. Higher the better? Like i said walmart… but if target or best buy got a good deal what do you sugggest. Sorry for long message and mistakes… this nook has a mind of its own when i type.

Thanks

См. статью: House stereo.the loudest surround?