Sunday, September 1, 2013

Do you have a Kindle or Nook?

What kind? I got a Kindle Paperwhite last Christmas but I've barely used it. I just got some books that were free on there now and I'm going to force myself to use it.

BQ: What's something people always say about you? My mom consistently says I belong in a different decade. From the music I listen to to the music I like to the kinds of books I read, my mom says I would've fit right in. I'd agree with her.
Added (1). By the way, if you're considering purchasing an ebook, the Kindle Paperwhite is the best one for reading on, I won't lie.It has a ton of features and is far better than the original Kindle. The Kindle Fire is good for reading too I guess, but it's more like a tablet and has more purposes than just reading. The Paperwhite is perfect if you are, like me, just using it to read on.

См. статью: Do you have a Kindle or Nook?