Sunday, September 1, 2013

I don't think I can cope with moving?

I'm an early teenager and my parents are divorced. I go back and forth between houses.My Dad lives in the city and my mom lives about 20-30 minutes from there. I go to school And such near my dad's. About three days ago my mom and I were complaining about the traffic between my mom's house and school, just a daily thing. I spent the next night at my dad's and when I came back my mom told me we were going to meet a real estate agent to see a house they saw online. I started panicking because I didn't want to move.My mom and step dad gave me a talk about how ghis is a starter home and 10 years is a long enough time and Iit's time to get a bigger house. They also don't like living around people. We're really into camping and being away from civilization. I understand all of this and I have no problem moving away from where we are, I don't have any neighborhood friends or anything. I wouldn't change schools because we'd just be up north so about the same distance from my dad's house and an hour from my current house. We went to see the house yesterday and It was perfect. Everything we could ever want.It needs a little bit of work but it could be amazing. There's a highschool nearby which means a lot of people around my age unlike here. On the drive home I started crying.It's not the neighborhood I'd miss.It's the house. I spent basicallly my whole life here. Every nook and cranny has a memory. We have four dogsso I guess it's a little small but it's the most perfect housee to me. We'd have to paint over my height measurements fom when I was 3 to now. Thehouse is in high deman which means we'd have to ork fast to buy it, and my mom's already cleaning up the house to show. I can't move away from mychildhood.

См. статью: I don't think I can cope with moving?