Sunday, September 1, 2013

Recommendation for an E-Book Tablet/Device?

Im currently a student at a community college and when it comes to carrying books it is pain in the back literally! Ive heard people mentioning about an e book device or tablet where u can buy and download books on one device that u can carry around without carrying the extra weight of actual books. Ive also heard people mention that there are many tablets or devices that do that such as the nook, Kindle, Kindle fire hd, etc. Honestly, I dont know much about these things so im asking for everybodys opinion, advice, and recommendations on what should I do and/or look into? I really dont want to keep carrying heavy books all the time so im asking what device would work best? I would highly appreciate all responses that are given to me :)
Thanks in advance! :) Have a safe holiday everyone!

См. статью: Recommendation for an E-Book Tablet/Device?