Sunday, June 23, 2013

How to move a book from my PC to my nook?

I have a Nook 1st edition wi-fi. I have downloaded 9 books, both free and ones I had to pay for, so far using only the nook and I have had no problems with those. I bought one book on my computer, and now I can't get it onto my nook. I have ADE set up and everything, and the book that I am trying to move shows up as being on my nook when I plug it in to my computer, but when I unplug it to actually read the book, it doesn't show up. I already looked through the B&N FAQ section, and found nothing to help me. I also tried posting on their support section of the website, but I couldn't figure that out either. I could just download the book directly from my nook and have no issues, but since I already paid for it once I would like to read it without paying twice.

См. статью: How to move a book from my PC to my nook?