Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I need a space in my room for.?

Pads and stuff. I'm 13 and obviously a girl. I have a very small room. I'm redoing it too. I don't know the exact measurements but as long as we're not counting out ragiously huge room as big, mines about medium I guess. Almost small. If it is medium it's ver very small medium, lol. Anyways, I need a spot to put pads, tampons, ect. I live alone with my dad because my mom died.My room is kinda set up like this:
When your walk into the doorway you're looking straight ahead at a window.
If you take one or two steps and turn your head to the right is my closet.
If you keep going straight and take another step is the corner of my bed and at the end of my be is a makeup table/area and vanity. When you follow my bed (it's a day bed against the wall) you end at the other wall in the corner. Then there's a television center, and on the other wall (the same one the door is in) is the dresser.
So where is a good place to put my pads and stuff? I don't really have any nooks and crannies and stuff… very plain room that my dad comes in often. You don't even really have to read all of that, just say where you keep your stuff?

См. статью: I need a space in my room for.?