Sunday, June 30, 2013

I need to figure out where to Trade-In my old electronics for a decent value?

I have an original Nook that my mom gave me when she upgraded, but I've never used it. I'm not too sure which version it is. I also have an extended battery compatible with an HTC Droid Incredible 4G(The phone itself is cracked, so I won't bother trying to sell it as a whole). I also have an original HTC Droid Incredible in perfect condition, just minor signs of use, No cracks or dents or anything like that. I'm hoping to make $150 from all these combined. I'm sure that is near impossible, but I'd like to get at least $100. I need cash upfront in person, in store. I don't really like dealing with Ebay or anything online like that(bad experiences).

См. статью: I need to figure out where to Trade-In my old electronics for a decent value?