Sunday, June 16, 2013

Is a B&N Nook worth it?

I was walking around Barnes and Noble today, and they had their Nook tablets on sale for $129, so i bought one.It is still unopened in the box, and I am considering returning it. I really cant decide.My mom doesn't think i need it, so she thinks i should. I have and Iphone 5, just got a macbook pro for graduation, have a high-end desktop I bought when I got my IT internship, and have the black-and-white kindle that gets free 3g everywhere, but is really slow. I bought it because my college has a barnes and noble on campus and they say that they offer ebooks, and I figured since Nook is B&N's tablet, that would provide the best compatibility.To be honest, Im not sure I need the tablet since my laptop can do everything it can, but I figured I would ask the community. If I do not get a response, It will be returned tomorrow.

См. статью: Is a B&N Nook worth it?