Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kindle Fire HD or Nook HD? - 2

With the Nook being on sale for the week, I am strongly considering getting it. I'd love to get a Kindle, but I have been hearing so many positive things about the Nook. I really like that the Nook has an expandable memory with the SD slot.It also has access to Google Play, giving it more app options than before. I have been hearing that Barnes and Noble may be going out of business, but that doesn't worry me too much… by then something better will probably be out! If anyone could give me pros and cons of each, or how your experience was with each… it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, please don't try to suggest any other tablets, like an iPad or Nexus, I'm not interested in those at this point.
Added (1). Also, the camera lacking on the Nook isn't a deal breaker.
Added (2). You can download the Kindle app the the Nook using the Google Play Store.

См. статью: Kindle Fire HD or Nook HD? - 2