Friday, June 14, 2013

Recurring locations in multiple dreams?

I usually don't remember any of my dreams, but for the last month or two I've had 4 dreams I remember very vividly, 2 having the same place, and 2 having a different same place.

I don't exactly remember what actually occurred in the first 2 dreams, but they both were absolutely terrifying and took place in some sort of "house museum" (like those famous, old houses that are on display as museums) that had a very dark history. I never actually found out it was famous, but the house was hosted on this huge property and was huge. The majority of the house was pretty beat up and not museum looking at all, despite being a museum. I would wander throughout the huge house and there was a very vivid thing I saw. There were things like ghosts wandering in the house of the people who once lived there. But they were corporeal and severely deformed. I felt like they wanted to hurt me, they were just a threat.In the first dream, I encountered a woman, a young girl, and an older man in a suit and a top hat. Both the young girl and the woman stared at me in this awful way and simply did not look away, and while I couldn't see the man's body, he was standing in tall grass (the section of the house I was in had a large piece of the wall broken off) and walked towards me, making throaty sounds. I suppose something bad had happened to me in the dream, maybe he killed me, because I woke up after that in a cold sweat.
In the second dream that happened in that location as well, there was a theater room in the museum. I was with some friends and we were going to watch a showing there. I walked out to use the restroom or something and ended up getting lost within the house. I kept trying to find my way back to the theater, but to no avail. Sooner or later I came across this girl in a white nightgown. She has long and tangled black hair, and a very pale face. Her face was deformed in a way that made her face seem hollowed in or something. She looked at me like she was very angry at me. I kind of just walked past her and she was mumbling something at me, with the same angry look, but it wasn't anything I could understand.
Strangely enough, as I entered the next room I was back in the theater room.It was completely empty now. I can't remember what happened after that.
It was just a very unsettling dream.It makes me all spooked to think about it.

The second set of dreams aren't as spooky, but still strange.
The recurring location was a bookstore of sorts.It was like a simple bookstore, like barnes & nobles, with some shelves set up and books propped up on them, and various sofas/chairs set up around so that one could lounge and read. Nothing really significant about it.
The first dream is a little fuzzy to me. I went to the bookstore not really looking for anything in particular, just to browse. One of the books propped up was a book that my mother had been searching for. I browsed the bookstore and discovered a secret door. I walked through it and entered this area made out of stone, like a mine.It had lanterns scattered around it, and no one seemed to notice that I had just opened this huge crater in the wall.It lead down, and I kept walking, and fell in a pit.It was dark and damp, with a bunch of leaves on the bottom. I didn't have any pain in my body, but I couldn't escape. I just sat there and accepted my fate I suppose. And that was the first dream.
In the second dream, my grandmother had adopted two young boys to replace two dogs that had died.My grandmother hasn't had any dogs since she was a child, and never adopted, so I'm not sure how I conjured it up. The dream started out with some adventures with the two young boys, and them telling me about their trip to disney land. I took them to the bookstore, the same exact bookstore, and they walked around, entertaining themselves. I let them wander around the store while I browsed the books. I grabbed one, with no title on the front, and opened it. A large black spider fell out. I heard one of the boys scream, and the dream ended and I woke up.

Do these dreams have any meaning, or were they just strange dreams?

См. статью: Recurring locations in multiple dreams?