Thursday, June 27, 2013

What kind of job should I get?

Here's the skinny (I've always wanted to say that: p): My sister, who is sixteen, applied for a job at a pretzel place. She got a call back and she's going for an interview tomorrow! I was so proud of her that I wanted to feel that pride for myself too, so I'm officially going to try to get a job. (I also want to start buying my own sh*t and save up for college) Where should I try to get one though? I'm pretty much up for anywhere except for a place that involves food. I don't know, I'm just not into that. And what if I have to cook it? O_O They'll train me of course but I'm a perfect disaster when it comes to food. I don't want to make anybody angry lol.So yeah, anywhere but a food related place. If you work somewhere, persuade me to work there too if you want. I'd love to work at Barnes and Noble (It would be an absolute dream), but mom says it's too far for her to drive everyday. :/ Killjoy.So what do you think?
Added (1). I'm seventeen by the way if that helps.
Added (2). @Sarah: Lol a temporary, part-time job.
Added (3). @Abbey: Working at a library was something I really wanted to do, but mom told me that if I wanted to work there I would be a volunteer, not an actual paid employee. :/ So no. I'll think about your other suggestion though.

См. статью: What kind of job should I get?