Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Am I obsessed with law enforcement?

I have been to prison twice, for things I did when I had mental breakdowns. Anyways, I am currently out on Parole. I don't know what is wrong with me: I deliver newspapers and I am always looking for the police. One place I deliver to is next door to the police station and I have extremely bad thoughts when going by there. I know the chief of police's name, age, address, phone number, wife's name, daughter's name, sons name, and some other things about him. What is wrong with me? What does this mean? Am I obbsessed with the police? Sometimnes I even email the chief of police. He does not know who I am when I email him, because I remain annonymous, but I like to email him just because it's cool to converse with an officer. I ask him random questions. I also listen to my police scanner app on my Nook alot. And I love watching the news. What does this mean?

См. статью: Am I obsessed with law enforcement?