Thursday, July 11, 2013

Can't sign in to netflix on PS3?

I recently got a PS3 I downloaded Netflix to it because I already have a Netflix account and this is my problem: I start up Netflix, log into my PSN account and select that I have an existing Netflix account and then put in my Email and password and hit continue.An error then comes up that the Email is in an invalid format. How else are you supposed to enter an email address besides "user@email.com"?

What could the problem be? Is it possible that the email has to be same one used for the PSN account? I have used Netflix on my Wii, computer, Nook e-reader, 3DS, a Seagate Theater+ (Device for playing videos and music and viewing pictures on an external hard drive on a TV), and my phone and it works just fine on those. The only other devices I haven't gotten it working on are a blu-ray player because it keeps coming up with an error that it can't connect to Netflix, never mind that the internet connection is just fine, and my Xbox360 because you have to pay like $50+ a month for the Xbox live gold account to use just about anything besides the games on that thing.

Anyway, can somebody help me out here? Please? I would be most grateful if anyone could help figure out how to make it work. If anyone has any thoughts on the blu-ray player I would be interested on that too, although I don't hold much hope for that because it's a Magnavox-Phillips and I think that could be part of the problem. The Phillips DVD/VCR combo I had was a piece of junk, DVD went out and there was no help for that at all, just troubleshooting tips for the VCR which worked perfectly until it tried to chew up one of my tapes.

Anyway, a big thank you to anyone who can help me with my PS3 issue. Everything I have found so far is either the same error that comes up on the Blu-ray player or related to PSN outage which is long since over. Thanks again for any help that can be offered on this!

См. статью: Can't sign in to netflix on PS3?