Friday, July 12, 2013

Compass Test Problems?

Okay, so here's the thing. I was in the top 15 in my class. Sounds good, right? I took the SAT and ACT, and did great in Science, but the rest not as good.So Columbus State University told me i have to do the Compass Math, Reading and Writing test to just get accepted in Columbus State. I took a few practice tests… and OH MY… they are somewhat difficult. A LOT of this stuff i did not learn in High School. I've been practicing the Math, but i'm freaking out about it. I take the test on July 19th, and if i don't do well on it, then i'm going to have to wait for a Spring Semester i think, and i don't want to do that.
I bought a Compass Exam Secrets Study Guide from Barnes and Noble, and it's been helping me some. I'm just very worried. Cause i'm not even accepted. I need y'alls' opinion… or support. If you could just let me know what it's going to be like, i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

См. статью: Compass Test Problems?