Monday, July 15, 2013

Files on micro sd card keep reappearing?

I rooted my Nook Color with a 8 gig micro sd card but wanted to put another root, since the one I had was laggy, so I plugged the micro sd card in the computer through usb reader, and formated it (both full and quick format) But when I wrote an image to the sd card, i saw that it took quite a lot of space, when the file is very small. Then when I went to copy another file which is also very small, (altogether this should be way less then 1 gig) the micro sd told me theirs no more space. Their must be hidden or corrupeted files on it.

So i checked for hidden files and sure enough their were some, but everytime I deleted them, they just came right back. I downloaded programs to low format the sd card, and that didnt work. I also downloaded a program to overwite everything, but that didnt work eiher. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TOTALLY CLEAR EVERYTHING ON MY MICRO SD CARD SO I CAN ROOT MY NOOK COLOR AGAIN?

См. статью: Files on micro sd card keep reappearing?