Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to break a mental psycolgical spell?

I went to the barnes and Nobles to get this book I ordered and I checked out with this lesbian looking chick who obviously hates guys. Well she was obviously trying to get in my head. Making fast head movements, trying to beat me to the punch in conversation.

I don't no what she did. But she through me all off balance.My sexual confidence is gone after this happened. And I'm a sexually confident man. I can't orgasm like I used to after this happened. This little girl knows something I don't know. Maybe she knows some hypnosis books or pychology books. Maybe she practices magic. Its like she erased my memory. She sensed I was sexually confident now I forgot to know how to have sex.

This is messing with my brain; What did she do?

How do I break this spell?

What happened?

См. статью: How to break a mental psycolgical spell?