Monday, July 22, 2013

How to connect my Nook tablet to my moms HD Toshiba television and watch Netflix?

I got wifi on my nook tablet. I just registered for a free trial of Netflix on my moms regular computer. I have an auxiliary cord that would plug a cell phone to the aux port in the car.Is there any way I can hook my nook tablet to my moms Toshiba flat screen, and stream movies from the Nook Tablet Netflix app with the instant stream free trial that Netflix offers on my moms tv? Also, using that hdmi cable that came with my nook too.

I figured out how to charge the Nook with the small end of the hdmi cable plugged into the side of the tv, than the bigger end in the side of the Nook like a cell phone charging on a computer, but no matter what video source I select, I cannot pull up my nook tablet on the tv screen.It says no signal.

См. статью: How to connect my Nook tablet to my moms HD Toshiba television and watch Netflix?