Saturday, July 13, 2013

I can't tell if she likes me or not?

I asked if she was works everyday and she said yes. Then I said haha making that paper and she was like mhmm bread for days. I got a haircut and changed my profile pic and she commented on it with "better'. She seems to have a good plan about her future. She wants to finish school and save money to move to LA just like me. She's cute and funny too. I wonder if she knows I like her or if she likes me? She asked if i was Mexican (which i am) bc she was curious. Then i asked what ethnicity she was and she told me and joked about how she's really just a white thug. She asked if i work in the music business and I told her i want to someday and she said now i feel like a loser. I told her that she shouldn't feel like a loser and that she has good goals and I believe she can achieve them. I went to this girls grad party and i like her. She's so sweet/adorable i don't know how she's single. She said she really likes my haircut and it really fits me/looks good on me. Someone noticed her tattoo and she showed us and I joked and was like i was thinking about getting a unicorn with thug life written under it and made her laugh. I was going to ask her out and ask for her phone number but i was standing right by her when this really awkward guy asked for it..she said she'd give it to him on fb. She told me she doesn't like him because he's really awkward. After he left we took a nice walk to look at each others cars. When I left i gave her a hug and I told her i had a nice time and she said thanks for coming, we should hang sometime.So do you think she might like me and do you think i did the right thing by not asking for her number right after the other guy asked for it. Thought about if we hung out take her to barnes & noble, dinner, and a movie, or ice cream/movie. Then if i got a 2nd date mb go to go kart and putt putt. She's 18 and i'm 22 btw.

См. статью: I can't tell if she likes me or not?